Wednesday, July 2, 2008

New Membership Level at Voices.com

Stephanie from Voices.com sent me an e-mail today with information about their new platinum membership service on the site...

The Platinum Membership includes your very own Voices.com website as well as listings on 10 niche voice over websites, a public relations campaign, ad placement on the Voices.com advertising network, 100 MB of storage for your MP3 voice-over demos, videos, priority ranking in the search results and unlimited Featured Talent Directory listings, and access to the industry's hottest freelance voice-over jobs.

You can read more about it at VOX Daily or on the Voices.com site.

I can see where this would be a great investment in one's voice over career, but I've always been known to take my time in making business decisions. Only the first 100 people will be allowed to sign on, so if this is something you are interested in, you'll want to jump on it. The price of an annual membership is $1,995.

I'm curious what folks think of this new step from Voices, and if you think the other sites will follow suit. Feel free to leave a comment, as I'm interested to hear opinions!

2 comments:

mediamovers said...

Montezing is the way forward for all such niche voice-over sites.

The reach of such sites is more pronounced due to a well-defined marketing strategy.If individuals voie over talents did little research they would at par with such sites.

Media Movers, Inc.

Kara Edwards said...

Media Movers-

Thank you for adding to the discussion! I agree, I do think this is where many of the voice over sites are headed. I'm always very methodical when making decisions for my business, so I'm still mulling it over for now. I'm curious to see how the other pay to play sites follow suit. Do you have plans to do something similar with your site?

Thanks again!
Kara