Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Ask Arizona

I've spent the last month or so working on an exciting new project for Highlights Magazine (yup, the one we all grew up reading!).

Highlights has a regular feature in their magazine called "Ask Arizona". Kids can write in with their questions, and Arizona helps them find the answers by providing stories from her own life. (written by Lissa Rovitch)

After an open-call audition for the magazine, I was approached about helping create an audio podcast for each month's story. I am very excited with how it turned out!

This is one of my favorite projects, not only because I get to create voices for all the different characters, but I provide the audio production as well.

Click here for February's premier episode!

Be sure to check back each month, as the episodes just get better and better!

A special thanks goes out to 3 very special kids: Bob Souer's son, David, and Brian Haymond's girls, Olivia and Samantha! They are the voices you hear in the podcast intro. Great job guys! I also want to thank my good pal, Adam Fox, for helping with the production for the podcast intro and outro. It's a wonderful reminder that voice actors have the best community around!

No comments: