Thursday, December 13, 2007

Get Well Soon!

Example

Don LaFontaine had a recent health scare we could all learn something from. You can read his personal account of the story at Voices.com.

Metting Don was the highlight for many of us at VOICE 2007 in Las Vegas. He is a generous, funny, and charismatic man. Even my mom loved him!

I would like to add my well wishes to the thousands I know are headed his way. May you have a swift and pain free recovery Don!

[above photo taken at VOICE 2007]

3 comments:

Voices.com said...

Hi Kara,

I couldn't agree more!

Thank you again for taking the picture of Don and I at the voice conference.

Take care,

Stephanie

Kara Edwards said...

Stephanie,

I don't know anyone who isn't a fan of The Don!

It was my pleasure to take the picture :) Thanks for all you do!

Kara

Kara Edwards said...

Nancy Wolfson tried to post this comment and ran into some technical issues...she sent it to me in an e-mail, and I just had to post it for her :)
Kara
______________

I have an idea.
Let's start a GIRLS OF VO Calendar.
We can give proceeds to folks in need of starter equipment/mics/amps.
We put your smokin hot self in there as Miss January.

Whattya say?
Come on.
Come on.
I triple dare ya.

(PS - ok - to all who read, pls know that I can only get away with
objectifying Kara like this b/c
1) I am another chick
2) she knows I'm teasing and really complimenting her on a pretty picture here
3) I went to Vassar - they'd hunt me down with a sharp bloody stick if I
were not joking about this. lol.)

SUPER fab photo of you here, chickadee, and what a nice sentiment that you are spreading about the dashing and ever-so-generous himself, Don.

cheers,
Nancy

__________________

Nancy,
From what I've seen of the ladies in this biz- I think that calendar would sell like hotcakes! Then we'd need the male version :)

You are the best, and absolutely CRACK me up!! Thanks for the comment!
Kara